Friday, May 9, 2008

Libra Me




















Is it really a coincident, or has Planet Venus been attacked by various malicious powers lately? Some of the reasons that I hadn’t been writing recently –despite the lack of will power- are consolation provisions. It seemed that my services were in high demand especially during the April-May period. People of all kind came to me for comfort, support, solace and what not. Most of my so called "clients" were friends, co-workers, old friends, and even family members. And the funny (or not so funny) thing was that, most of them happened to have the exact same zodiac sign. Yes, they were Libras.


After several consolations I began to hop on Google due to my diminutive knowledge on star signs, zodiacs, or even prophecies. As far as I browsed through the pages, nothing serious was stated as any alarming reason for them this season. But at least, I found out that Planet Venus happened to be the guiding star of the people who were born as Libras. With Goddess Venus as their nurturer, no wonder that they seemed to be flirtatious at times. Wink.

During this difficult time, three of them had a bad break-up incident that I needed to comfort. Like a doe caught in a headlight, they were stupefied with what happened. Even if they sort of knew that it was going to happen. Even if they had felt the painful process of disengagements, slowly growing apart from each other. Then suddenly the whirlwind seemed to trap them while they were still in love with their spouses. Back then they didn’t know what to do. And I am guessing that the same still goes around even today.

Another Libran was unsure about his partner’s fidelity and whether he would still see the bucket of gold at the end of the rainbow or not. In a different case, a married Libran was just bewildered when receiving separation papers from her soon to be ex-husband. And that just had to happen right after she delivered her second child. I felt really sorry for my Libra friends for what happened to them lately. Then all of a sudden another strike hit again. Another friend of mine lost his dearly beloved mum.

There was nothing we could do to prevent these mishaps. I felt their hurts and I wish I might be able to lift their spirits just by delivering a joke or snapping a finger or two. Meanwhile, secretly I was linking them in astonishment. They are a bunch of the nicest people on earth. Sweetness that exudes nectars from flowering blooms. Loyalties that would match the faithfulness of an Empire Penguin couple in the Antarctic. (Help, somebody’s been watching too much Planet Earth on BBC).

But is it a coincidence? Why did really extreme malevolent seem to befall on my Libra friends? Can anyone out there enlighten me on the subject?

Then I felt someone of a higher being whispered something to me. Something to relay to the wounded birds that happened to be my friends:

Be patient.
These are difficult times for you guys.

Even the rain will subside.
The thunderstorm will end.
Trust me that one fine day, the sky is going to clear up.
The sun will once more show its warmth.
And life at the Kalahari Desert will once again thrive with abundance.

Okay, I better stop here before I would enter any more reference from Planet Earth.

Your shoulder to cry on,





Prof. Utonium

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I know a Libra who had a bad break-up in April too!

Powered By Blogger